Castle Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to Castle Edge RP Version 0,9

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen Succubus intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Succubus
Admin
Admin
Queen Succubus

Aspect Points :
Queen Succubus intro Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Queen Succubus intro Right_bar_bleue

Coins : 2000016

Queen Succubus intro Empty
PostSubject: Queen Succubus intro   Queen Succubus intro EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 pm

HI!!! Hi, i'm new to the site, though i guess everyone is. I am the queen of Chaos Kingdom (apparently). and i'm not as mean as my character...
affraid
I PROMISE!! I'm actually nice... i am told. Some times i blow up and get people mad, but it will blow over, well, it usually does. Well, i look forward to being one of you trusty Admins, if you ever need me to do anything, like check something, then just ask! i am usually in the chat box, but if i'm not online, just PM me and the first thing i will do is look at it.
So yeah, i hope i can be friends with y'all and hope i see some of y'all in Chaos Kingdom Smile
Love y'all,
Queen Succubus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Succubus intro   Queen Succubus intro EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Emres
Admin
Admin
Emres

Aspect Points :
Queen Succubus intro Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Queen Succubus intro Right_bar_bleue

Coins : 1000015

PostSubject: Re: Queen Succubus intro   Queen Succubus intro EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
JannPass
Pawn
JannPass

Aspect Points :

Coins : 20012

PostSubject: Re: Queen Succubus intro   Queen Succubus intro EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 am

Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Succubus intro   Queen Succubus intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Queen Succubus intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Edge :: Out of Rp :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: